Sub-granting assistant for an EU funded project
CNVP focuses on all aspects of the Green Economy - sustainable forest management, natural resource management, environment, climate change, agri-rural development, renewable energy, waste management and community mobilization.
CNVP Macedonia has received a grant to implement an EU-funded project National Rural Parliament as a voice of rural citizens. Part of the project involves supporting local rural initiatives through a sub-granting scheme that will strengthen cooperation between NGOs/CSOs, and improve their dialogue with central/ local government and private sector stakeholders which are involved in Macedonia’s rural development processes.
A sub-granting assistant is required to work from CNVP’s Skopje office. He/she will be responsible for:
- monitoring implementation of sub-grantee activities and their financial activities;
- supporting preparation of the sub-granting announcement;
- coaching sub-grantees in project cycle management;
- providing day-to-day consultation with grantees concerning activity implementation;
- supporting sub-grantees to register in the Secretariat for European Affairs (SEA); and
- assisting the Project Manager to administer the sub-grant programme.
Successful applicants should have:
- work experience relevant for the position;
- at least 1 year’s experience in EU project sub-granting;
- extensive knowledge of PRAG regulations;
- excellent team player and communication skills;
- computer literacy in MS Office, particularly Excel; and
- fluency in written and oral English.
The period of employment will be mid-May 2018 until end February 2019. The position will be for approximately 10 working days per month.
Candidates should apply by email in English (subject line: Sub-granting assistant, Skopje) to Anela Stavrevska Panajotova (email@example.com) attaching a letter of motivation and a CV using the EU Pass Format.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.